Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Khush Kush is looking for another qualified Grower to join our team and assist the Master Grower. We are looking for a dedicated and focused individual who has the drive and skill to assist in the developing and maintaining a world class Indoor cannabis production facility. This position is responsible for management and oversight of all aspects of the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage cultivation tasks in a large-scale indoor cannabis production facility.
- Manage and perform all the tasks in the grow including but not limited to: irrigation, fertigation, cloning, transplanting, topping, defoliation, flushing, waste disposal and inventory management, etc.
- Manage plant scheduling and organization to precisely project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Analyze and catalog each individual strain from clone to harvesting.
- Work closely with the Chief Compliance Officer, to ensure strict compliance with Facility’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Agricultural Practices (GAP), current Good Manufacturing Processes (cGMP) and FDA Regulations.
- Train individuals in growing with little to no experience.
- Recognize potential problems and execute correction measures.
- Manage data collection for accuracy and ensure all tracking is compliant with government regulations and company requirements.
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail to achieve consistent high-quality yields while ensuring optimum efficiency and cost control.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure, pre-employment and background check.
- Work with Senior Management to plan and develop future production space
Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor/Master’s degree or diploma in Plant Sciences/Horticulture, or extensive relevant experience may be considered.
- Worked at least 5 full years in a commercial indoor or greenhouse production facility.
- Ability to meticulously follow SOPs and document all activities.
- Knowledge of large-scale commercial cultivation, including automated systems, nutrient requirements, irrigation, cloning, flushing, trimming, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, pH management, waste disposal, etc.
- Knowledge of plants and genetics.
- Knowledge of plant diseases, insects, and fungi, as well as plant treatment options.
- Previous management experience in developing, leading, motivating, and mentoring staff.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Innovative thinking and problem solving.
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
- Physically able to perform cultivation duties.
- Solid computer skills and ability to learn how to use the state tracking system.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Growing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible