Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
At Botanica we reimagine the possibilities of cannabis and empower people to achieve wellness, health and happiness on their terms. We strive to make the most of life. To be the best we can be at work, at home, with friends, in the community, and for the community. We are known for being quality-driven, authentic and passionate to the core about everything we do.
botanica is a market leading branded edibles business with five years of experience in the most competitive cannabis market in the world. We have an outstanding collection of edible brands including Mr. Moxey’s, Journeyman and SPOT. botanica products are now distributed in regulated channels in California, Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona and Massachusetts as well as being available in CBD-only format in natural food channels and Direct-To-Consumer nationwide.
- Develop, coach, and motivate the sales force to develop their skills to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved. Ensure targets are delivered through people management, feedback, and recognition
- Direct staff and conduct training as needed to keep employees thriving in their roles
- Help to define the “botanica sales process” which involves a Monthly, Weekly and Daily cadence for sales members to engage with each store in their sales territory. The goal of the botanica sales process will be to build strong long-term relationships with retailers to drive velocity of our brands by ensuring availability on shelves and knowledgeable staff in the store.
- Work with management to develop appropriate key performance indicators (KPI) for sales teams. Manage team against these KPIs on daily, weekly, monthly basis to monitor and improve performance.
- Analysis of data will be essential in driving the sales process and strategies for Monthly/Weekly/Daily activities
- Manage all aspects of sales budget including forecasting for the state of Washington
- Work with Innovation and Design teams to create and manage sales/marketing initiatives & activities based on clear objectives and tactics
- Collaborate with marketing team to create content for budtender training and engagement. Work closely to align engagement with sampling, POS, and merchandising programs.
- Recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce excellent sales results
- Oversees and evaluates market research, shares reports with stakeholders about market conditions and adjusts marketing & sales strategies accordingly
- Monitor competitor products, sales, and marketing activities
- Establish and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic retailers and other partners
- Represent company at vendor and other marketing events
- 4+ years’ experience in Sales Management role, ideally in cannabis industry in Washington
- Team management skills and the ability to lead staff
- An excellent organizer and deadline driven
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to management
- Ability to analyze data and use the numbers to create effect sales engagement with retail buyers
- Engaging and personable, great at building relationships
- Energetic, hardworking, and willing to pitch in with whatever is needed
- Highly adaptable and able to think on your feet
- Numerate and an excellent negotiator
- Professional, polished and trustworthy
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be 21+ years of age and pass a background check
To apply, please submit a cover letter detailing your interest in the role along with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19