Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
one of Washington’s top tier Cannabis Producer/Processor looking for the ideal candidate for this position. If you are a highly motivated and passionate individual who wants to be part of a great successful company and values the importance of doing quality work, you are the one we have been looking for!
***If your cannabis experience is not listed on your resume, please include it in your message or cover letter***
- Assist a large-scale warehouse.
- Perform all the tasks in the grow including: cleaning, cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, waste disposal and inventory management.
- Assist grow warehouse working crew.
- Assist with marijuana plants, giving each individual plant the attention it needs one at a time.
- Assist plant scheduling and organization to precisely project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep garden green and expenses low.
- Catalog and analyzing each individual strain from clone to flower to harvest.
- Clone and manage vegetation with at least a 90% success rate.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Mastery of Soil growing methods including micronutrients, beneficial bacteria and nutrient implementation.
- Extensive knowledge in container systems with soil and hydro as well as understanding temperature and humidity manipulation.
- Expert knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
- Well researched in new techniques and insight to expand knowledge in nutrient of individual strains, high yield recipes, controlled stress environments to different lighting systems and set ups.
- Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of large scale commercial plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, etc.
- Experience with state compliance systems.
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse.
- Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
- Must be able to provide grow resume.
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
- You must be at least 21 years of age per WA State Law
- You are trustworthy and hard working
- You are reliable
- Salary is determined upon experience
- $15-$20 a hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- growing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift