Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The purpose of the Assistant Manager position is to support the Store Manager in training and motivating a team so that they can smoothly run the store to help the highest number of customers and patients possible in their location with the Dank’s level customer service and shopping experience.
The daily objective of an Assistant Manager is to perform a wide range of duties to provide support to the Store Manager and be a leader at Dank’s running the sales floor, setting the vibe and maintaining it while holding individuals accountable to the Dank’s standard for policies and procedures.
The Assistant Manager will train, guide and instruct the Shift Leads and Budtenders to perform store related tasks with the Dank’s level of customer service and shopping experience.
The Assistant Manager should be in direct contact with the Store Manager daily to guarantee communication of all significant information.
The Assistant Manager must be able to LEAD by example, not boss people around. The need to be able to come in at the start of each day equipped with a positive and determined attitude in order to motivate and get the best out of their team.
First on-call, they are the first person to call if someone calls out sick.
Directly reports to: Store Manager
Directly supervises: Shift Leads, Budtenders
Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements:
- Able to read and complete legal documents
- Ability to use mature judgment and diplomacy in sensitive situations.
- Demonstrated administrative and budget management expertise.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills to facilitate productive communication with other business units, supervisors and team members.
- Team player with a positive and flexible attitude.
- Judgement regarding priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in G Suites, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Etc.
- Able to build relationships among team members.
- Make decisions quickly.
- Control emotions during stressful situations or when being provoked.
- Attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Time management, strong leadership and organizational skills.
Qualifications / Work Experience:
- Associate’s degree in business administration, operations management or related field.
- Five years of professional experience, of which two years must have been spent as a supervisory position.
- Prior experience in a management or leadership position.
- Experience with hiring, training and developing employees.
- Experience building teams and motivating individuals.
Physical Work Demands:
- Willingness to travel to corporate office for training.
- Willingness to work all holidays.
- Willingness to potentially work long hours and weekends.
- Stand for long periods of time.