Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Constellation Cannabis is looking to hire someone with a positive attitude and a great work ethic to support our hash lab. This is an entry level position. You will be worked very hard, but will learn the process. We will provide all necessary training to be successful.
Kitchen and landscaping experience preferred, but no experience necessary.
Duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Clean and sanitize hash lab
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms/hallways/work areas
- Assist in hash making process and learn the trade
- Must be comfortable lifting 50 pounds
- Must be comfortable working in a cold and wet environment
Candidates must have reliable transportation and be able to pass a drug test (non-THC). All candidates must be over 21 in order to be considered.
This role will pay between $14 to $15 an hour depending on experience. Bonus opportunities are available.
We are a family operated cannabis company that produces award winning cannabis products. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow and build in-demand skills within the cannabis industry, we want to train you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible