Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
You have the opportunity to take part in a growing business, that is looking to hire packaging specialists responsible for fulfilling customer orders in a timely, accurate, and organized manner.
The packaging department workers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
As one of the final checkpoints between our facility and the buyer, Packaging Specialists perform several important functions. They must ensure that all products meet our company standards, while keeping an eye out for any product that needs to be discarded prior to shipment.
Packaging Specialists will be responsible for trimming and manicuring cannabis flower for final sale.
Packaging Specialists take finalized products and place them into containers and prepare them for sale by weighing, labeling, and recording information about each package. Packagers must then ensure that the prepared packages make it to their designated locations, such as loading zones or into inventory. Packagers must be thorough in their work. Attention to detail is key.
Packagers are responsible for ensuring that items make it safely to their destinations. They must securely seal each container. They must be able to use hand tools, adhesives, padding, and other products to protect the item. Packagers must keep a clean work area and observe all company rule, policy and procedure standards.
- Work experience with trimming & manicuring cannabis flower.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written direction.
- Able to move about a manufacturing and warehouse environment.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to focus on repetitive tasks to meet daily production goals.
- Positive, can-do attitude, team player with a strong work ethic.
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Must be flexible and able to adjust to change in the work environment.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
- Present a clean, professional and positive image and appearance.
- Ability to lift, up to 15-35 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Valid Washington State driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Cannabis Trimming: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Other forms
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply