Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Clear Choice Cannabis is seeking outgoing and passionate Budtenders who work well in a team. Budtenders are considered experts on cannabis and infused products and their effects. They are tasked with providing exceptional customer service by guiding customers through the selection process. Budtenders must stay current on marijuana industry trends by staying informed through self-education. They keep the workplace clean, organized and help keep products stocked. Budtenders should be courteous and attentive to customers while they scan and count items and collect payments. They should be skilled multitaskers with solid math skills. The basic duties of a budtender also require a high level of efficiency and accuracy.
Welcoming customers, answering their questions, showing items, and providing advice or recommendations
Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and providing a receipt to every customer
Bagging or wrapping fragile purchases to ensure safe transport
Answering phones and providing exceptional customer service giving customer’s product direction over the phone
Following all store policy’s regarding discounts and loyalty points
Regular and punctual attendance and must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Accurate cash accounting skills and end of day balancing
Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints with exceptional communication skills
Ability to verify age by checking various forms of identification including foreign passports and foreign IDs
Ability to maintain a clean and organized workspace
Ability to maintain personal hygiene and meet all dress code requirements
Basic math skills and the ability to read English
Must possess the ability to read and follow directions and policies
Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items (up to 35 pounds)
Work for up to a 9-hour shift (with breaks) standing on feet, in a fast-paced environment
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
One-year of experience in retail sales required as well as a solid foundation of cannabis knowledge. The ability to interpret customers’ needs and wants and translate that into the best product for them. In this role, individuals will need excellent customer service skills, as they will be dealing with the public.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Superior knowledge of cannabis strains, cannabinoids, terpenes, and their effect on the human body. Washington State medical marijuana consultant license.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Do you posses a Washington State medical marijuana consultant certification?
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Shift Lead
- Clear Choice is a growing business with expansion in mind. As new position become available, the company looks to promote from within.
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible