Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Looking for bubbly personalities for our high-end retail boutique!
Full-time, hourly greeter position. $16 per hour + tips & bonus incentives. Benefits including health & dental.
The Novel Tree, located on 130th Ave NE in Bellevue, is an I-502 licensed recreational & medical marijuana retail boutique. We are currently looking for Brand Ambassadors to join our team immediately. Applicants must be team oriented, possess strong customer service skills, and encompass a positive attitude. Experience working with large events/crowds a plus. Existing cannabis knowledge is not required but a desire to learn is. Hosting or serving experience is a major plus.
As a Brand Ambassador, you’re the greeter with a smiling face and warm welcome that sets the first impression for every guest through the doors. Greeting, directing, guiding, making friends, and discussing cannabis- it’s a social role that can be very fast paced in a party atmosphere, but also occasionally relaxed. You are also the front of house compliance officer, for example, not letting any minors in.
Applications will only be considered if you email us a resume and tailored cover letter that includes a brief description of your qualifications, your scheduling availability, and why you’re interested in this position.
Essential Duties Include :
– Smile and greet every guest through the doors
– Ensure no persons under the age of 21 enter the building
– Ongoing awareness of all activity on the premises
– Control flow of patron traffic while providing exceptional guest service
– “Seating” guests
– Risk management and loss prevention
– Enjoy interacting with a diverse customer base
– Checking visitors in and screening solicitors
– Ability to multi-task
– Must be 21+
– Must be able to provide schedule availability
– Thrive in a social environment
– 2+ years customer service experience
– Outgoing, energetic and proactive demeanor
– Strong guest service and communication skills
– Ability to stand for long periods of time
– Ability to react in a calm and decisive manner during emergency situations
– Knowledge of the I502 industry preferred
– Perform all other duties as assigned to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for our guests
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible