Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Premier Recreational Cannabis (PRC) is looking for a qualified and experienced Cannabis Specialist / Bud Tender to join our team.
Bud Tenders are responsible for checking customer IDs and assisting customers over 21 in purchasing cannabis and cannabis related products.
Cannabis Specialist include:
1. Checking IDs.
2. Assisting customers in selecting cannabis and cannabis related products.
3. Ringing up products using the POS system.
4. Counting cash and providing change.
5. Counting and closing tills.
6. Cleaning sales floor and Bud Tender areas.
7. Stocking shelves.
8. Provide a friendly and pleasant environment for customers.
9. Adhere to all cannabis WAC rules.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Be over 21.
2. Have a VALID Identification at all times.
3. Be able to follow company protocol and direction.
4. Be able to stand for long periods of time.
5. Be a team player.
6. Have a positive attitude.
7. Have reliable transportation.
8. Be able to work nights and weekends
9. Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
10. Have at least one year experience in retail sales.
Cannabis experience strongly preferred. Medical marijuana certification a plus. All team members are hired on a 90 day probationary period. Must be able to pass a background check. Please send via email an updated resume, cover letter, and availability. Compensation: DOE, Health Insurance, and opportunities for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 to $15.00 /hour
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Why do you think you will be a good fit for our team?
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Shift Lead
- Every other week
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply