Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The job is to assist upper management in meeting Dank’s labor needs and requirements through planning, organizing, and scheduling.
- Screening applicants and scheduling interviews with the appropriate manager.
- Prepare necessary documents for hiring and termination.
- Organizing employee files online.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Legal Dept.
- Act as a single point-of-contact to applicants regarding screening and interview scheduling for for multiple locations
- Communicate with applicants and managers to coordinate start dates.
- Assist in generating and organizing documents such as new-hire / termination packets.
- File and organize files, including personnel files.
- Oversee labor-tracker programs and assist managers to ensure proper staffing.
- Collaborate with payroll to ensure correct employee compensation.
- Assist in confirming compliance with internal and external policies and regulations.
Necessary Skills & Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Excellent IT / computer skills.
- Proficiency with Google Docs.
- Strong decision making skills. Excellent written and verbal competence.
- Degree in human resources, or equivalent hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone screening / reference checks / scheduling)
- Basic business knowledge.
- Knowledge or experience about the cannabis industry.
- Ability to work happily and professionally in a fast-paced company.
- Frequent use of computers, printers and scanners.
- Sit for long periods.
- Repetitive tasks.
- Occasional lifting (5-10 pounds).
If there are business demands/exigencies, then the scope of this role will change, with the job holder performing other tasks as will be assigned.