Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Marijuanapackaging.com is looking for a motivated Outside Sales Representative to join our team. The associate will conduct business in Seattle and the surrounding counties. Established in 2011, we are one of the largest national packaging companies that cater to the cannabis and pharmaceutical industries. This position is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in entering into a growth industry and establishing their presence.
DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Source new accounts through direct customer interaction, past relationships, cold calling, and social media while using our industry leads that get you in touch with the decision-makers
- Responsible for attainment of sales goals through new account development and account retention
- Work closely with in-house design and development team to provide customers with creative and innovative packaging solutions
- Develop, produce and present sales proposals to customers demonstrating our ability to offer creative solution-based programs
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels & cross-function of clients including Purchasing, Packaging Development & Marketing
- Responsible for the appropriate and timely completion of all field reports such as weekly reports, expense reports as well as various administrative tasks as requested
- Ensure a positive customer experience by educating, cross-selling, upselling customers on services and products that would benefit their business
- Ability to travel to our headquarters in Vernon, CA for training.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of successful outside sales experience
- Knowledge of the Marijuana Industry a plus but it is not required
- B2B sales experience
- Proven sales track record of meeting & exceeding sales goals
- Strategic sales planning skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Ability to gain and maintain strong professional relationships
- Excellent written and oral skills required
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- Performance-driven demeanor
What you will get:
- Competitive pay: $50-60K base + Uncapped 5% Residual Commission on all accounts you open.
- $100K+ income potential within the 1st year.
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans available
- Flexible vacation scheduling
- Health & Wellness Program
- Quality work-personal life balance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- 100% (Preferred)
- 1) How many years of sales experience in the marijuana industry?