Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cultivera is an enterprise software company servicing the cannabis industry. We are in every legal market but are best known as the market leaders in seed-to-sale software for the Washington recreational industry, with a 60% market share of the state’s wholesale volume. We provide software products and services for all parts of the supply chain, grower to consumer.
We are looking for a talented Entry-Level Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. Cultivera is a lean team that is coming out of the “start-up” phase, and is looking to add talent in preparation for scaling efforts. This position comes with incredible growth opportunity within a rapidly growing company in a rapidly growing industry.
Our starting base salary for the position will be $24,000 – $30,000 annually based on skills and experience, plus potential commission and bonuses. Base salary is reviewed periodically and adjusted largely based on performance. Health benefits will be implemented after a 90-day probationary period.
The position is entirely work-from-home, will be a 5 day on, 2 day off schedule that will mostly fall in normal business hours. Must have high speed, reliable internet at home and a reliable cell phone. New employees will be provided with the technical equipment required to perform the job, except for a phone.
The primary initial responsibilities of this position will be:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Qualify inbound leads.
- Maintain CRM and project management software systems.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the Marketing and Sales team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all promotions, contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Some “extra credit” experience that will be good to mention to us:
- Traceability software (Biotrack, METRC, MJ Freeway, Greenbits, etc)
- ERP software
- Graphic design
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER IN YOUR SUBMISSION, AND HIGHLIGHT ANY RELEVANT SKILLS/EXPERIENCE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year
- cannabis industry (professionally): 1 year (Preferred)
- digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift