Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigslist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
MUST BE 21+ TO APPLY
Quality Green Trees (Freddy’s Fuego) is looking for an experienced manufacturing supervisor.
We have built a world class team who are inspired by the culture that engulfs the cannabis realm. We are looking for someone to take a leadership role within the Cannabis Industry.
The Manufacturing supervisor will work closely with the Director of Operations to create policies and procedures for the packaging department, and oversee daily operations for that department.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the day to day and big picture operations of a medium to large scale indoor grow with primary supervisory responsibilities of overseeing finished product during and after the harvest.
• Experience with cannabis track and trace software, technology, and systems.
• Follow company cultivation methods, and work closely with the rest of the cultivation department to develop and improve processes and supervise all post-harvest activities.
• Properly drying cannabis after harvest to maximize the potency, quality, and preservation of cannabis.
• Ensure proper training and development of employees.
• Conduct operations in a professional manner to ensure State Compliance Laws are upheld.
• Ability to lead and work within a team environment.
• Strong communication skills.
• Must be able to follow precise protocols and procedures.
• Responsible for staying focused and performing repetitive tasks throughout the shift.
• Attention to detail.
• Able to do basic metric and standard weight conversions.
• Operate with integrity and honesty and maintain a high security environment.
Skills and Education Requirements:
• In depth knowledge of State Cannabis Laws and Regulations
• 3+ years Manufacturing supervisor
• Must be a strong leader with an acute business sense
• Experienced team leader with a positive attitude and vision for the future
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Understands the science behind cannabis storage and processing
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please reply with your resume. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move.