Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Top Shelf is currently in need of a driven team member to join our team. Duties will include assisting with harvesting, trimming, labeling, weighing, and sealing packages. The right candidate will be someone who can take direction and work independently on tasks throughout the day. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties listed below.
· Trim, weigh and package product with our standards.
· Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
· Self-motivated, professional, flexible and present a positive attitude to fellow workers
· Must be clean, organized, and know how to maintain a workspace.
· Strong organizational and follow-through skills
· High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
· Strict attention to detail
· Ability to report to work dependably for all scheduled shifts
· Able to stand or sit for long periods.
Must be 21 years or older with a valid driver’s license
Must have excellent driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Arlington, WA 98223 (Required)
- WA State (Required)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Are you over the age of 21?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible