Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We’re a local dispensary seeking individuals with a passion for cannabis, community and helping others. Extensive cannabis knowledge is required, ongoing training provided. This position is long term with the potential for growth for the right individual. Budtenders are our first and last impression, so excellent interpersonal/communication skills are crucial for success.
Must be at least 21+. Open availability is required. Part-time and full-time work available depending on sales, hours and experience. Pay DOE + tips, discounts & more!
- Maintain a clean, safe and welcoming atmosphere
- Ability to self-educate, retain knowledge, stay up to date on current trends and make recommendations based on products we carry
- Perform sales: Assess customer needs, educate consumers about cannabis, up-sell and make appropriate recommendations based on ongoing product knowledge and sales goals
- Facilitate accurate customer transactions using POS system with an upbeat attitude & consistent top notch service
- Create, update and maintain customer facing marketing materials (both print & electronic). Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and Apple IOS products
- Maintain product displays utilizing merchandising skills
- Perform extensive inventory duties. Strict to attention detail is required. Performs functions with precision (95% accuracy) and minimal error
- Must be comfortable in an ever changing high compliance environment
- Dependability & Open Availability is a must!
QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL
We offer the best customer service available & grow our business through helping others! Ideal candidate is hungry, driven, but always willing to learn. They are detail-oriented, professional, take pride in their work and give 150% to go above & beyond for our team.
PHYSICAL ABILITIES: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Regularly stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 10 lbs, and grasp
- Frequently walk, reach, stoop/crouch, talk, hear, climb a step stool or ladder if necessary
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
MENTAL & OTHER SKILLS/ABILITIES: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays, or unexpected events in their work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks
- Analytical: ability to maintain focus over a long period of time
- Computer/Technical: working knowledge of Word Processing, Excel Spreadsheet Processing, Apple IOS software
- Judgment: ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment; ability to explain reasoning for decisions
- Language Ability: ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; ability to create simple marketing tools; ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Ability: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, ratios, and decimals
- Motor Coordination: the ability to coordinate eyes, hands, fingers, and feet accurately and handle precise movements
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent problems before they occur; ability to transfer learning from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one’s work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- Clean, professional appearance is required
- 2+ years of face-to-face service industry experience required: retail, sales, restaurant, bar, winery, brewery, barista, hotel, hospitality, host, hostess, customer service
- 1+ years inventory experience & cash handling
- Must be able to explain any gaps in employment
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule: available days, evenings, weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Competitive employee discount
- Set schedule (as much as possible)
- Advancement opportunities
How to apply: Please respond with a resume in chronological order of job history, starting with the most current first. Include a cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for this job & how you could contribute to our team and 3 professional references
** Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to everyone.**
Thank you for your interest & time!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 /hour
- Relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Inventory: 1 year (Required)
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required