Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigslist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are a well-established and managed I-502 Retail Store in North Seattle.
Our Mission is to provide the best quality, value, and customer service in Washington.
We are looking for part-time sales associates aka Budtenders
**** You must be able to work weekends and evening shifts.
To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria.
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATES: (not inclusive)
• Minimum 2 years face to face customer service or sales experience required.
• Must be able to work weekdays and evening shifts, depending on the store’s needs.
• Must have reliable transportation. Must be on-time to work and work assigned shifts.
• Positive, outgoing personality.
***Must enjoy dealing and talking with all types of people continuously for hours. If not, you will
not like this job. This is a customer service job that requires excellent people skills.
• At least 21 years old. Washington State resident.
•This is VERY fast paced environment and must perform under pressure.
• Welcoming and professional team player. Play nice with other folks.
• Money handling and money counting skills. Basic math and technology skills. POS, internet, etc.
• Demonstrated trustworthiness, integrity, calmness, and level-headed.
• Extensive knowledge of cannabis products and effects is NOT required. Some knowledge
is great and willingness to learn, but we hire for good attitude, hard work ethics, and honesty.
• Perform all opening and closing duties. Other duties, as assigned.
• No Marijuana consumption permitted on the job.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive of job responsibilities.
Additional responsibilities may be determined and added.
Nice to have:
• Fast food, retail experience. High Volume Fast Food.
• Experience in social media marketing is a plus
• Design/Art/Photography skills are plus.
• Experience in Online ordering and/or delivery services.
• Cannabis Retail Experience
• Security Guard Experience
• Bartending Experience.
• Barista Experience
• Military Experience
• Sports Athletics/Team Sports Experience
• Store Manager Experience
This position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing,
sitting, walking, and kneeling.
– Wage: DOE + Tips + GREAT Perks
– Free employee parking.
– Employee breakroom/lunchroom
– On major bus line.
– Nearby restaurants, food trucks, stores.
*** All candidates will need to go through criminal background check and reference check ***
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this ad by attaching your resume, work history, references,
email response using the email link above. PDF or Word format.
Please include cover letter outlining your relevant experience and how you can fit in our company.
Applications without resume or cover letter will be discarded.
**** Please include your Full Name (First Middle Last) ****