Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Craft Elixirs is a gluten-free and vegan artisan company in need of a Shift Lead for our Kitchen Production. We’re open 7 days a week and employ a talented crew that is looking for a new member to grow with us!
Would you like to learn new ways of cooking with cannabis? Do you have a strong commercial kitchen/bakery background? We seek a leader that offers creative suggestions and knows how to get things done! Are you an effective communicator with excellent communication and team building skills? Then write us now and send your resume and cover letter.
Ensure effective internal communication with Kitchen Manger, management staff and production teams. Maintain safety, sanitation and compliance standards in accordance with state laws. Assist with company growth by having the ability and willingness to adapt to growth and new recipes.
Understand and execute procedures that manage, track and organize entire kitchen production processes. Must have a background in a commercial kitchen or bakery. Assist with all aspects of the kitchen processes, procedures, policies, and monitor progress. Help identify strengths and weaknesses. Assist with daily cooking, prep, and cleaning. Be proactive in maintaining a clean and well-run facility. Assist with training new staff.
Able to work 5 days a week and 40+ hours per week. Have flexibility and willingness to adjust job tasks during high volume times. Be willing to assume additional responsibility.
- Must have at least 2 years of Commercial Kitchen or Bakery experience
- Professional and clean appearance.
- Basic computer skills. Microsoft office programs and email.
- Must be 21+ to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to build and sustain a long-term team.
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-task, meet deadlines and produce results.
- Valid WA Food Service License and WA state ID or DI.
- Salary range $38K – $42K/year, DOE
- 40 Hours PTO, 40 Hours PSST, paid holidays.
- Health insurance, Annual $500 Educational Stipend and Industry discounts
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- Computer Skills: 2 years (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- kitchen or bakery: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Weekends required
- 10 hour shift
- Food service
- Opening and closing
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible