Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The legal cannabis industry is one of the biggest growth stories of our generation – we’re at the beginning of the end of the global prohibition of cannabis and Washington has led the way. Our belief is that a legal regulated market is a better answer for our country and we’re proud to play a leading role in showing the world how to do it properly.
BotanicaSEATTLE was one of the first legal cannabis companies in Washington. We started in 2014 with a focus on creating edibles that would resonate for a wide range of consumers. Today our market leading brands are found across the state in hundreds of stores and include Mr. Moxey’s Mints, SPOT, and Journeyman. In 2017 we opened a sister company in Oregon that allowed our brands to be found across the Pacific Northwest and we’re currently building out our retail focus.
We’re a small group of committed professionals out to make a big impact. We work hard, deal with the unexpected, and are driven to change the world. If this sounds interesting then we’d love to talk and learn about why you’d like to join us.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, diligent and productive team member to work in our production team making a variety of products including chocolates and an assortment of other confections. You will be working alongside other team members to ensure our products are of the highest quality and made with attention and care. This will be a full-time position and we are looking for candidates that want to grow along with our company.
Hours will be 6am – 4:30pm Monday-Thursday. Pay starts at $17.25/hr.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- All aspects of production work including making confections, oils, and other new products as they are launched
- Scaling and mixing ingredients to precise measurements
- Following established production procedures, including associated paperwork
- Preparing production areas for daily use before production begins for the day
- End of day clean-up, including dishwashing, mopping and reorganization of materials
- Assisting in other departments as needed, such as packaging
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 6+ months experience in production required
- Happy to undertake repetitive tasks with a professional and positive attitude
- Able to take direction and be mentored to succeed in role
- Knowledge of general food safety practices and requirements
- Proactive, self-motivated and hardworking
- Competent in basic math
- Ability to work in groups and independently as needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal communication
- Able to display excellent time management skills
To apply, please send a resume along with a brief cover letter explaining your interest in the position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Requirements/conditions of our work environment:
-Constantly reach at waist, grasp
– Frequently stand, walk, reach at shoulder, bend
– Occasionally reach at overhead, reach at knee, reach at floor, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, stair climb, pivot, twist, push / pull with arms, pinch, perform fine motor movements, shoulder abduction
– Routine exposure to hot, cold, loud noises and wet conditions
– Demonstrate the ability to lift 50 lbs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.25 /hour
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- 10 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply