Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Premier Recreational Cannabis (PRC) is a i502 Recreational Cannabis retailer seeking enthusiastic CANNABIS SPECIALIST/BUDTENDERS
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Cannabis Specialist / Bud Tender to join our team.
Bud Tenders are responsible for checking customer IDs and assisting customers over 21 in purchasing cannabis and cannabis related products.
Cannabis Specialist include:
1. Checking IDs.
2. Assisting customers in selecting cannabis and cannabis related products.
3. Ringing up products using the POS system.
4. Counting cash and providing change.
5. Counting and closing tills.
6. Cleaning sales floor and Bud Tender areas.
7. Stocking shelves.
8. Provide a friendly and pleasant environment for customers.
9. Adhere to all cannabis WAC rules.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Be over 21.
2. Have a VALID Identification at all times.
3. Be able to follow company protocol and direction.
4. Be able to stand for long periods of time.
5. Be a team player.
6. Have a positive attitude.
7. Have reliable transportation.
8. Be able to work nights and weekends
9. Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
10. Have at least one year experience in retail sales.
Cannabis experience strongly preferred. Medical marijuana certification a plus. All team members are hired on a 90 day probationary period. Must be able to pass a background check. Please send via email an updated resume, cover letter, and availability. Compensation: DOE, Health Insurance, and opportunities for advancement.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 /hour
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Shift Lead
- Every other week
Employees working per shift:
- 6 – 10
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 10 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply