Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Grow Operations Assistant
We are looking for team members for long term employment to assist in our growing operations center.
Grow Operations Assistant duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for caring for Cannabis plants through their growth cycle.
- Meet schedules and time allowances for production control requirements. Follow established departmental policies, objectives, safety procedures, processes, quality improvement and environment control standards.
- Watering, fertilizing, and moving of 2 gallon soil filled pots containing Cannabis plants at various stages of growth.
- Washing pots and saucers.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Harvesting of Cannabis plants.
- Replacing of Air Filters on mechanical devices such as Air Conditioners, Dehumidifiers and other.
- Using a pressure washer to clean various items to include 4’x8’ plastic trays.
- Able to lift and move 40 pound bags of soil.
- Staking trimming of plants to ensues they are stable in pots.
- Netting of rows of plants to protect bud growth.
- Hand and automatic watering system operations.
- Will be expected to work at least 8 hours a day, up to 5 days a week. Shifts will vary and may include weekends. Workdays will be determined at time of hiring.
- Anything that is needed to keep
- Minimum 21 years old
- Proper personal hygiene
- Comfortable/ability to work in cool 60 degree or warm 90 degree environment
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced and changing tasks/projects on a routine basis
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent hand eye coordination
- Environment will consist of office, indoor grow production, warehouse, and/or distribution environment, as well as out-door elements on a frequent basis
- Must have own transportation to and from work and live near Buckley, WA
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit; use hands or finger to, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
Must have close vision, distant vision, ability to adjust focus, peripheral and color vision
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $16.50 /hour
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Parental leave