Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are one of Washington’s largest cannabis producer/processors and we are hiring for a Cannabis Compliance Technician to join our busy team!
***Successful applicants must be 21+ and live within a 1 hour drive of our Bellevue warehouse***
The Cannabis Compliance Technician is responsible for ensuring local and state compliance, the seed-to-sale inventory tracking system, maintaining accurate and up-to-date records, scheduling and executing internal audits, and reporting to management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understanding of Washington State i502 WSLCB compliance requirements
- Track, route, and redirect problems and issues to the correct resource
- Facilitate the implementation and maintenance of processes and quality systems within departments to ensure product compliance
- Conduct audits of all regulated materials within the facility
- Provide first level contact for inventory resolutions – generate incident reports when necessary
- Maintain Compliance Binder of required documentation and records
- Generate and process test lab samples
- Oversee Seed to Sale tracking system
- Maintain Quality Assurance program
- Perform documentation reviews of such documents as facility logs, etc.
- Establish and maintain controls for the identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention time, and disposition of compliance management system records
- Maintain compliant operation against all work instructions and requirements
- Work with cultivation and production teams in the collection of necessary documentation or data and maintaining records
- At least 1 year of experience in a related field
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not essential
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite Programs and ability to learn other programs as needed
- Aptitude in communications and mathematics
- Problem-solving abilities
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7am – 3pm (may vary)
Successful applicants must have a valid driver’s license and pass a background check for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19