Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigslist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Northwest Cannabis Solutions is looking for entry level kitchen assistants in a fun, hardworking, fast paced environment. This position generally works Monday through Friday hours vary and may include benefits after 60 days of employment. This position is for a growing company and could expand in various directions depending on business needs and individual skills. Reliable transportation is a must. May need to stand and lift for long periods of time and be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Accurately and carefully clean expensive kitchen equipment.
• Monitor food cooking machines and adjust the controls for devices such as boilers, ovens, fryers and cookers
• Keeps a clean and orderly kitchen, following all regulations and safety guidelines.
• Program kitchen equipment to operate according to company and recipe standards and make changes to cooking temperature and time
• Fills in as needed in a small, close knit team environment. Performs other duties as assigned by kitchen manager.
• Verify that each finished item meets the quality standards of the company by observing the size, shape and luster of each snack item
• Committed to the broader vision of company.
• Keeps good personal hygiene.
Qualities of ideal candidates include:
• Communicates clearly and effectively with coworkers.
• Meticulous and organized in performing duties.
• Conscientious of ramifications in decision making.
• Follows regulations and company guidelines.
• Able to both problem solve independently and know when to ask for help.
• Works creatively to leverage unique strengths to the benefit of the company.
• Has a minimum of year kitchen experience.
• Experience working in food production or in an industrial kitchen
If interested and are 21 years and over, please reply with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates with out resumes will not be considered.