Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
This is an I-502 Producer looking for a motivated, hard working and experienced outdoor grower to help manage a large outdoor cannabis grow for this season and beyond. This position requires knowledge of the cannabis plant in an outdoor growing environment. You must be able to manage an operation, be depended on, and still get your hands dirty in the day-to-day work.
This job offers the chance to be a part of a successful cannabis business, work alongside other great growers to curate your cannabis knowledge, as well as grow within our small family business. The hourly compensation is simply a starting wage – if you have what it takes to manage the season, a good size bonus and a raise will follow.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Responsible for implementing a plan put forth by the Project Manager.
– Watering, pruning, training, IPM, repotting, and preparing hundreds to thousands of plants for the season.
– Ammending/composting soil to prepare for the plants.
– Help build and maintain farm infrastructure and landscape.
– Monitor systems and fix problems impacting the production of the farm.
– Make and apply compost teas.
– Other duties and responsibilities to ensure a successful season.
Must be 21+ years of age
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift