Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A tier 2 Cannabis Producer is in need of a full time Trimmer in Raymond, WA. We are looking for a positive team member who is reliable, self motivated, works well with others, willing to learn, flexible and takes direction well. Our ideal candidate is punctual, familiar with cannabis industry, has experience as a trimmer, works and communicates well with others and, has great attention to detail while being efficient with time. This position is 36 to 40 hrs a week.
– Trimming and packaging dried flower.
– Bucking/Milking dried flower from stalk.
– Working with team to maintain a clean, organized and professional work environment.
– Maintaining and adhering to grow house protocols and i-502 laws.
– Must be 21+ years old.
– Must be able to lift 30 – 40 lbs.
– Must have reliable transportation (Currently living in Pacific county or Grays Harbor).
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Trimming or cannabis: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- 12 hour shift