Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
GrowGeneration is one of the largest retailers of hydroponic products in the United States and is engaged in the business of marketing and distributing horticultural, organics, lighting and hydroponics products, including lighting fixtures, nutrients, seeds and growing media, systems, trays, fans, filters, humidifiers and dehumidifiers, timers, instruments, water pumps, irrigation supplies and hand tools.
Reports to: Store Manager$16 per hour (estimated 20 hours per week)
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Operate cash registers, manage financial transactions, and balance drawers.
- Process purchases, returns, and exchanges according to company procedures
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge by developing solutions for customers through listening to their needs and recommending appropriate products
- Greet customers, respond warmly to questions, improve engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service
- Up-sell when appropriate; promote current sales, promotions, etc.
- Organize and replenish front stock and help merchandise store
- Help organize backstock and perform inventory counts
- Collaborate with other team members to keep the sales floor clean and organized at all times
- Help create a positive environment in which to shop and buy
- Store associates will help with any tasks in other departments necessary to keep the store running efficiently
- 2+ years of Retail Sales or Customer Service experience
- Extensive knowledge of indoor cultivation practices
- Knowledge of various inputs and environmental controls required for indoor cannabis cultivation
- Availability to work on weekends
- Ability to communicate with customers by speaking and listening
- Ability to use a computer and POS system with accuracy
- Ability to stand for the duration of a shift (reasonable accommodation can be made when appropriate)
- Ability to lift 60 lbs to waist height repeatedly.
- Ability to work in hot or cold environments for extended periods of time
Background checks are a part of GrowGenerations hiring process.