Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart is the fastest-growing cannabis retailer on the west coast with operating stores in WA and CA. We are currently seeking part-time team members to join our team!
In addition to submitting your resume, please apply on our website
The Budtender is responsible for taking orders from guests in a timely manner while providing outstanding guest service and demonstrating advanced product knowledge. This position will also assist guests on the floor of the shop not just behind the register, interacting with guests and building long-lasting relationships.
Please apply through our company website to be considered. Direct Indeed applications cannot be considered for this position.
Our ideal candidate will have:
– At least one (1) year of retail, hospitality or other customer service-focused industry experience.
– Experience working in cannabis a plus!
– High degree of detail orientation and a proven track record of working within strict compliance requirements
– Open schedule availability
– A friendly, team-oriented and “can-do” attitude
This is a part-time position that may work a varied schedule, including days, nights, weekends, weekdays and holidays, based on business need.
Have a Heart is proud to offer a competitive compensation package, including insurance benefits for full-time employees, company discounts, and ongoing opportunities for career development.
This is a Union position, with benefits available after 90 days.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- We have stores in and around the greater Seattle area, which location would you prefer to work at?
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Hours per week:
- Every other week
- Shift Lead
Employees working per shift:
- 6 – 10
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Only full-time employees eligible