Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Medical Consultant position. $17 per hour + tips & bonus incentives. Benefits for full-time employees – including health & dental. Part-time, however full time available next month.
Interviews will be held via Skype or Zoom.
The Novel Tree Medical, located on 130th Ave NE in Bellevue, is Washington states only stand-alone medical dispensary. We are currently looking for a Medical Consultant to join our team immediately. Applicants must be team-oriented, possess strong customer service skills, and encompass a positive attitude. Medical Consultants require compassion, patience, and the ability to be empathic and remain calm during all patient interactions. Experience working in the medical field is strongly preferred. General cannabis knowledge is required.
The Novel Tree Medical works directly with many doctors, offices, group leaders, and professionals in the community to ensure patients are getting the cannabis education they deserve. As a Medical Consultant you will be the person patients rely on to help them make appropriate product selection depending on their individual concerns/aliments. Understanding each individual patient’s needs and concerns while helping them feel confident, comfortable and educated is of the upmost importance. Medical consultants must always keep up to date on the latest cannabis knowledge and evidence-based research studies as well as new products.
Applications will only be considered if you email a tailored cover letter that includes a brief description of your qualifications, your scheduling availability, and why you’re interested in this position.
- Must be 21+
- Must have the ability to connect and show compassion to people during sensitive times
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Outgoing, professional and proactive demeanor
- Strong guest service and communication skills
- Ability to react in a calm and decisive manner during emergency and fast-paced situations
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to multi-task successfully and make quick decisions on the fly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (attention to detail highly important)
- Professional and articulate manner is a must!
Primary Duties Include:
- Consult and educate patients while maintaining a compassionate yet professional demeanor
- Guide patients to make appropriate product selection depending on their individual concerns/ailments
- Remain current on products and what they are best suited for
- Check-in guests and verify proper identification
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant state and federal laws regarding medical cannabis in WA state
- Write blog posts on different ailments and health concerns weekly
- Track and document any changes to the DOH laws; communicate these to management and consultants, ensuring full compliance
- Mange guest pre-order program and basic guest cash-out procedure
- Maintain high-volume inventory
- Operate POS system and handle cash accurately
- Manage incoming phone calls, as well as daily voicemail
- Control flow of patron traffic while providing exceptional guest service
- Perform all other duties as assigned to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for our guests
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Guest Services: 3 years (Preferred)
- Communication Skills: 3 years (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible