Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cannabis Manufacturing facility looking for a qualified Manager to assist in our growth.
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
- Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Defines objectives, identifies and evaluates trends and options, chooses a course of action, and evaluates outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality standards by analyzing and resolving problems, and recommending system improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Performance management
- Project management
- Quality management
- Results driven
- Developing budgets
- Developing standards
- Foster teamwork
- Handles pressure
- Giving feedback
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Cannabis production experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or management a plus
- Three years’ experience in fast paced environment
- Proficiency with office software
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- finance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply