Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Seasonal Cannabis Retail Door Person Position
Qualifications: – Must be at least 21 years old-
Must have excellent attendance and professionalism – Must be on-time to work and work assigned shifts.
Must display strong communication skills
High Interest in Cannabis-
1+ years of face to face service industry experience required in retail sales, cannabis related.
Must be detail oriented and able to handle a high-volume, fast paced environment
Must be able to pass a criminal background check (excluding marijuana related charges)
Must be an enthusiastic & outgoing team player with a strong spirit of cooperation
This position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve prolonged standing, walking, and kneeling
Ability to tailor each guest interaction to the individual
Flexible schedule must have ability to work weekdays/evenings or weekends depending on store’s needs.
Must have reliable transportation.
*Bonus Points*: Industry Experience Med or Rec WSLCCB Certifications for Medical Marijuana Knowledge of WSLCCB Rules and RegulationsDuties & Responsibilities: (Subject to change over time)
Provide information and educate customers on our products
Maintain working knowledge of relevant state and federal laws regarding marijuana in Washington State- Setup displays- Operate POS system- Maintain inventory control & high-volume cash handling- Positive energy, team spirit, happy soul- our shop is good vibes only!- Potential for advancement in roles and responsibilities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative