Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are looking for the right candidate to help in our indoor garden plant nursery! We are an i502 cannabis garden that focuses on growing top quality “starters” or “clones” for other producers in our industry.
We are looking for someone that meets the following criteria:
– Dependable and reliable
– Follows directions and works well both independently and with a team
– Able to perform efficiently in a high-stress, fast-paced environment with professionalism
– Must be 21 or older
– Must have reliable transportation as well as a current driver’s license
Daily duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Cloning, potting, and transplanting
– Pruning and upkeep of the plants and garden
– Performs work on plants under managers direction
– Watering and fertilizing
– Cleaning pots, trays, tables and floors to maintain cleanliness of the garden
– Flexibility and openness to other tasks as assigned.
– Lake Stevens, WA (within 20-minute drive preferred)
The work is manual labor and you must be able to lift 50 pounds repeatedly if needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to be on their feet all day, as well as occasionally climb and crouch. The grow rooms are hot and humid and that must be taken into consideration as well. Applicants must be able to work weekends and holidays if needed.
We are a small team that is passionate about growing beautiful plants. We would love to find a motivated individual to join our fun and driven team. This position begins as a part-time position of 25 hours a week and can develop to full time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
- One location
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
- Every other week
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply