Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Jobot, based in Seattle, WA we are a international boutique law firm, with a global footprint reaching Europe and Asia. Our areas of practice include International Law, Trade, Corporate, Litigation, Intellectual Property, and Cannabis. We are actively seeking an Attorney specializing in employment law (Domestic and/or International Employment Law) who can be at the forefront of various changes in legislation in federal and state laws and regulations.
If you are an Associate Attorney specializing in employment law, then please read on…
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary!
- Competitive benefits package!
- Transportation Assistance!
- Technology Reimbursement!
- Diverse case load for accelerated career growth!
JD from ABA-approved law school, State bar from Washington, and the following…
- 3+ years experience in employment law litigation required
- Working knowledge of domestic and/or international settlement agreements, employer audits, and employee handbooks
- Writing sample required
- Portable book of business required!