Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Green Revolution, a leading legal Cannabis Company is Is currently expanding into a full service transportation company.
We are looking for someone to build this department and evolve our excellent customer service into a leading distribution company.
The Distribution manager oversees day by day operations of the organization’s Fulfillment, Distribution, Client Customer Service and Accounts Receivable departments. While assisting and working in conjunction with Production to achieve all operational goals.
This role will be tasked with developing and growing a new department within the company as we begin to service the entire industry with transportation services. You will oversee the fulfillment leads, fulfillment staff and drivers to bring the department to the next level.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead a Team of up to 10 hourly employees
- Manage facility team and set priorities for the day
- Efficiently develop driving routes based on continuously changing schedules (300-400+ orders every month)
- Work with Sales Reps to arrange specific date / time of delivery
- On-Call road assistance for our drivers
- Provide On-Call support to all our clients
- Provide Fulfillment support
- Fast and Efficient Problem Solving
- Computer experience and software knowledge is key.
- All day support to our Reps
3) Accounts Receivable
- Process Department Time Cards
- Invoice Dual Entry (QuickBooks)
- Process and Deposit Delivery Payments
- Receiving Payments (QuickBooks)
- Work side by side with Sales Managers to process Credits and Returns
- Run Monthly Reports (Aging Outstanding Payments and Sales By Rep Reports)
Experience in Distribution, deliveries, dispatch type of systems is highly favorable.
Ability to think fast under pressure to ensure optimal customer service.
Flexible work hours may require early morning of later afternoon to release or receive drivers.