Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Our client is based in Tacoma and is in need of Trimmers and Buckers!
Part time or Full Time work. Monday – Friday. Contract to hire potential. This position is for experienced trimmers.
- Must have Cannabis Trimming experience
- Must have Cannabis Bucking experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a positive attitude and be ready to work
- Must work well with others
- Must be on time and work regular scheduled hours
- Must be motivated
- You are trustworthy and hardworking
- You have no felony convictions and are willing to participate in a background check
- Hand Trimming, Cleaning, Bucking, De-fanning, Cleaning
- Trimmers are primarily responsible for the efficient processing of marijuana flower.
- Work in a timely manner and strive to increase productivity
- Must be able to adapt to various strains, styles and types of cannabis being trimmed, adjusting techniques to maintain a steady pace and quality
- Tacoma, WA
Salary: $13.50 /hour
Who We Are: Vangst is a venture-backed, high growth recruiting technology company. We have revolutionized the fastest growing industry in the world by connecting thousands of professionals with careers in cannabis. Through technology and a world-class team, Vangst supplies the cannabis industry with the best talent.
Vangst is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characters protected by the law. This job description is a product of Vangst.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $14.00 /hour
- bucking: 1 year (Required)
- trimming: 1 year (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply