Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Looking for an experienced Cultivation Manager. Minimum 2 years experience growing cannabis in a commercial setting. If you call yourself a master grower please do not apply. Looking for candidates with real experience growing commercial cannabis and a proven track record of success. Must be a strong organized leader who takes initiative and pride of ownership.
20,000 Sqft of Cultivation Canopy. Indoor, Supplemental Light Greenhouses, and light deprivation hoop houses.
Good salary plus the opportunity for bonus for the right person who can deliver.
Cultivation Manager: Accomplishes grow department objectives by managing staff, planning and evaluating department activities. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, as well as be moving around the entire shift.
Cultivation Manager Job Duties:
· Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies, procedures and productivity standards.
· Maintains quality product by enforcing quality standards; analyzing and resolving quality problems, and recommending system improvements.
· Inventory and Plant management thru Cultivera
· Staff Scheduling
· Plant Audits
· Communicate with members of management from other departments to coordinate as needed.
· Train new employees and implement new policies as needed
· Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
· Maintain daily tasks, clones, mom and plant calendars
Cultivation Manager Skills and Qualifications
Performance Management, Project Management, Coaching, Supervision, Quality Management, Results Driven, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Handles Pressure, Giving Feedback
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $115,000.00 /year
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- Cultivation: 2 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift