Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Evergreen Herbal is seeking a full-time hand on Operations Manager to oversee and lead our our multiple beverage and edibles production lines and kitchen staff. The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic person who works well under pressure and can thrive in a high-paced production environment.
- Knowledgeable of all company products and appropriate packaging requirements
- Knowledgeable of the inventory/supply areas and maintaining them in an organized manner
- Oversee kitchen and packaging production staff, including scheduling.
- Leading and supervising daily production and packaging activities
- Setting and meeting weekly production schedules and disseminating to department heads
- Ensure daily clean-up of Packaging area, Kitchen, Supply Area
- Verify all product is accurately labeled and handled according to all regulatory requirements
- Perform random quality control assurance and state required testing throughout batch lifecycle
- Lead monthly safety meeting, ensuring staff is trained and motivated to ensure a safe and positive workplace.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old
- Must have at least 3 years relevant food and/or beverage production experience.
- WA State Food Handlers Permit (may take the test and provide a copy of card, at time of hire)
- Experience in production and packaging of food products required
- Familiarity of kitchen and packaging equipment
- Knowledge and experience with HAACP, GMP and ISO standards.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Experience setting, measuring and achieving production, efficiency and safety goals
- High sanitation, health and safety standards
- Reliable attendance, honest, hardworking, and productive
- Team-player, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Passionate and excited about shaping the legal cannabis products industry!
Evergreen Herbal is an industry leader in I-502 cannabis edibles (food/beverage) manufacturing and extraction services, based in Seattle, WA. We make cannabis-infused products such as BEVERAGES, chocolates/candies, tinctures and teas, among other products.
Evergreen Herbal is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Evergreen Herbal does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. Evergreen Herbal provide a smoke and drug free environment. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
For more information about Evergreen Herbal, please visit us at http://www.forevergreenherbal.com.
Principals only please. Temporary or permanent placement recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Job Type: Full-time. SALARY DOQ.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Food Production: 3 years (Required)
- management: 5 years (Required)
- Monday to Friday