Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Looking for part time garden help, can increase to full time in April. Work 7:30 to 3:30, you will be required to stay late sometimes to finish the job if needed. Mostly weekdays but some weekends will be required.
Must be punctual. Zero tolerance policy for drug use during or before work.
Assistant Grower: Job consists of harvesting, watering and maintaining cannabis plants. Other duties include cloning, harvesting, transplanting and cleaning work stations. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, as well as be moving around the entire shift.
This position may entail the following;
· Watering plants
· Cloning plants
· Transplanting plants
· Mixing nutrients
· Applying pesticides
· Trimming plants
· Operate, maintain and clean PH and PPM meters
· Possibly provide assistance to packaging and trim departments
· Clean work areas using cleaning solutions and hand tools
· Examine plants to ensure quality standards are met
· Provide assistance with plant and inventory audits when needed
· Assist in all aspects of plant production and harvesting
Grower Skills and Qualifications
Product Knowledge, Organization, Verbal Communication, Team Work, Attention to Detail, Multi-tasking, Stamina, Positive Attitude, Data Entry Skills, Basic Understanding of PH
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 /hour
- Paid time off
- Weekends required