Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Heylo is a cannabis processing startup in Seattle bringing high quality cannabis extracts and topicals to Washington State. Through our core values of Education and Transparency, we focus on providing consumers with cannabis extracts and informational resources that will help them get more out of life with cannabis. Sales go hand in hand with education as we aim to create access for safe high quality vape products across Washington state.
The ideal candidate for this role is fueled by the opportunity to work in a fast-growing start-up environment with a brand that has developed a rock-solid customer community and retail partner network. The candidate will be excited by challenge while thriving in a dynamic team environment. Join us as we build this experiential cannabis company for the betterment of our industry!
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- Familiarity with CRM Software
- Proficient with Excel and G Suite.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Adaptable and personable
- Thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Nerdy and passionate about cannabis
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a car
- Retail Partner Management and Outreach:
- Maintain and strengthen each assigned retail relationship by checking in with stores via in-person visits, phone and/or email.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Report sales management progress using Trello daily.
- Report sales progress and account relationship status to supervisor via weekly sales meetings.
- Identify qualified target accounts.
- Report, understand, and improve sales cycle time
- Understand and utilize sales data from Headset or TopShelf to guide the team and recognize areas of opportunity
- Understand and utilize internal inventory control software to guide the team and recognize areas of opportunity
- Organize partner vendor retail information, keeping all communication and details documented and up to date on internal documents and software.
- Educate retailers, budtenders, and consumers about cannabis science, extraction and Heylo products.
- Assist with delivering products to stores
- Represent the brand through vendor days, budtender training, tours, and events.
- Obtain product feedback for Heylo growth and improvement
- Assist with packaging of product as needed
- Assist with social media presence
- Update applicable standard operating processes and accompanying documents applicable to the position.
Job Type: Full-time salaried position
Salary: $40,000 – $50,000
- Subsidized health care
- Paid Time Off
- Startup environment with incredible career growth opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $23.00 /hour
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- cannabis industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Ops Manager
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible