Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cultiva Law, PLLC seeks an eager and passionate mid-level litigation Associate Attorney to join our Seattle, WA office. This attorney will support the managing attorney for the Seattle office doing litigation work related to business and regulatory disputes and will work collaboratively with other members of the Cultiva offices in Washington, Oregon and California to analyze new business, assist with current client workload and to help grow the firm’s presence.
Outstanding writing skills are a prerequisite and a writing sample is required along with the application. The Associate Attorney will be called upon to make and communicate difficult decisions, handle multiple complex situations, and produce high quality work while advocating for the clients under time pressure and during disputes. Our lawyers are responsible for helping our clients solve exciting business and regulatory challenges in a rapidly growing, constantly changing, emerging market.
Cultiva Law, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The Firm encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, socio-economic circumstance, or record of arrest or conviction.
· Washington Bar license (required)
· Interest or experience in cannabis law
· Previous litigation experience
· Exceptional writing (writing sample required) and communication skills
· Interest in working for a regional law firm with a far-reaching impact
· Demonstrated ability to develop and lead initiatives, a person who can work independently but also knows how to work well with others as part of a team
· A high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment
Compensation and Benefits
· Salary based on experience and qualifications
· Generous PTO package
· Bus pass or parking
· Access to world-wide cannabis conferences
Please submit your resume and cover letter explaining why you want to work in the cannabis industry and writing sample.
*This job description provides a general but not comprehensive list of the essential responsibilities and qualifications required. It does not represent a contract of employment. Cultiva Law, PLLC reserves the right to change the description and/or posting at any time without advance notice. This position is “exempt” under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Bar (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday