Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Dockside Cannabis is a Washington State Licensed (I-502) retailer specializing in quality medical and recreational cannabis products and accessories. We currently manage stores in Shoreline, SODO, Ballard and Green Lake.
Dockside is committed to being a leader in the legal cannabis industry. Here’s a little of what makes us different:
- We opened one of the first medical dispensaries in Washington State, and were the very first to be certified as a reliable source for quality cannabis products under the Patient Focused Certification program.
- Dockside offers industry-leading wages and benefits including health insurance and paid time off.
- We offer a drug-free workplace. While Dockside employees enjoy a generous 40% employee discount and product samples to aid in their education, we expect employees to consume cannabis responsibly and on their own time.
- Living Dockside isn’t about escaping life. It’s a launch point for exploring the world, accomplishing great things, but always coming back to the people and values that matter.
Delivering the Dockside experience to Employees, Customers and our Community requires hiring and retaining the very best team. We are looking for experienced sales associates with excellent customer service skills and retail experience. We are looking for team players not afraid of wearing many hats and managing a constantly changing workflow. We need smart, passionate, and creative people ready to take the road less traveled and excited by the challenge of building a new business in a rapidly growing industry.
Sales Associates are responsible for giving life to the mission, vision and values of Dockside and the Management Team. Associates must thrive in a fast paced and ever changing working environment, while maintaining an eye for excellence and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge to promote the culture, values and mission of Dockside
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers. Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to deliver the Dockside experience during each shift
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing problems or changes in associate morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager
- Delivers exceptional customer service to all customers. Discovers and responds to customer needs
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Executes opening and closing duties and special tasks as assigned
- Follows and ensures team compliance with Dockside operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift. Follows all cash management and cash register policies
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Follows health, safety and regulatory guidelines
- Must be 21 years of age
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time
Required demonstrated skills and abilities:
- Consultative sales experience in matching products or services to the specific needs of the customer
- Ability to work in a team setting and conduct and present oneself in a highly professional manner with both customers and internal personnel
- Proven ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback on work performance
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market. The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs.
Dockside is committed to diversity at all levels of our organization, and as an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applicants from all genders, cultures, communities, and backgrounds to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please no phone calls/No recruiting agencies.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Weekends required