Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company. Compliance and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA. We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to everyone, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, look no further. A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the growth opportunities of a major corporation. Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment. If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Look For In This Role
We embrace a work environment that feels collaborative-over-competitive and has first-name-basis kind of culture. Our receptionist anchors us together, hangs at the front desk in a spacious, central lobby, controls the music, is a nucleus of our daily life. There are a lot of responsibilities that come with the role, but the ability to represent us by remaining calm and positive while juggling many important things is number one. We’re a big group of energetic souls working together on a window-lined floor of a waterfront building. Our receptionist may see vendors, visitors, investors, the board, product samples, maintenance, and a dog that ran away from a desk all in the space of two hours. This person will have creative verve for planning company-wide events, energy for weekly catered lunches, and resources around town to land that oh-so-perfect spot for our annual summer picnic. If you’re a person who makes friendly conversation with strangers, laughs in the face of multi-tasking (because it’s beyond easy for you), prefers professionalism, loves organization, and generally enjoys having no bad days, please get in touch. Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Answer and direct telephone calls
- Receive office guests and visitors
- Coordinates all-department, or all-company special activities
- Coordinates office facilities inquiries and requests to resolve
- Help to enhance company culture: seek out ways to keep the company awesome
- Maintains inventories of office supplies
- Research for new initiatives and projects
- Assist with shipping and printing needs
- Maintain communal areas including kitchen and break areas
- Manage office snack and beverage inventory
- Coordinates day-to-day operations
- Organize and maintain files and records
- 2-5 plus years of equivalent level reception and coordinator support experience, preferably in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to relate to all levels of the organization
- Outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong work ethic and bias for action
Background check will be conducted after conditional offer of employment is extended
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.