Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Novel Tree, located on 130th Ave NE in Bellevue, is an I-502 licensed recreational & medical marijuana retail boutique. We are currently looking for a receptionist to join our team immediately. Applicants must be team oriented, possess strong customer service skills, and encompass a positive attitude. Experience working with large events/crowds a plus. Existing cannabis knowledge is not required but a desire to learn is.
As a medical receptionist, you are the smiling face and warm welcome that sets the first impression for every guest that walks through the door. Greeting, directing, guiding, making friends, and discussing cannabis – it is a social role that can be very fast paced, but also requires the ability to understand a guests needs and adjust accordingly.
Applications will only be considered if you email us a tailored cover letter that includes a brief description of your qualifications, your scheduling availability, and why you’re interested in this position.
Essential Duties Include:
· Check-in guests and verify proper identification
· Input guest medical data into the DOH database, creating the medical patient card
· Manage medical consultant schedules
· Oversee consultation room booking – internal and external
· Manage incoming phone calls, as well as daily voicemail
· Oversee medical filing system; to include patient and operational filing
· Mange guest pre-order program and basic guest cash-out procedure
· Control flow of patron traffic while providing exceptional guest service
· Risk management and loss prevention
· Track and document any changes to the DOH laws; communicate these to management and consultants, ensuring full compliance
· Perform all other duties as assigned to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for our guests
· Must be 21+
· Thrive in a social environment
· 2+ years customer service experience
· Outgoing, energetic and proactive demeanor
· Strong guest service and communication skills
· Ability to react in a calm and decisive manner during emergency and fast paced situations
· Basic understand of Microsoft Office programs
· Ability to multi-task successfully and make quick decisions on the fly.
Strong written and verbal communication skills (attention to detail highly important). Professional, articulate manner a must!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Not listed / Other
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Greeting visitors
- Stocking supplies
- Answering and routing phone calls
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift