Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart is the fastest-growing cannabis retailer on the west coast with operating stores in WA, CA, and IA, and further launch plans underway.
We are currently seeking a Budtender to join our Belltown shop!
The Budtender is responsible for taking orders from guests in a timely manner while providing outstanding guest service and demonstrating advanced product knowledge.
This position will also assist guests on the floor of the shop not just behind the register, interacting with guests and building long-lasting relationships.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least one (1) year of retail, hospitality or other customer service-focused industry experience.
- Experience working in cannabis a plus!
- High degree of detail orientation and a proven track record of working within strict compliance requirements
- Open schedule availability
- A friendly, team-oriented and “can-do” attitude
This is a part-time position that may work a varied schedule, including days, nights, weekends, weekdays and holidays, based on business need.
This position offers competitive hourly pay, daily cash tips, bonus opportunities and a generous 35% employee discount!
Please apply online through our Have a Heart website for immediate consideration.
This is a union job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- cannabis retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Seattle, WA 98121 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Every other week
- Team Lead
- Store Manager
- Every other week
Employees working per shift:
- 6 – 10
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift