Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Kushman’s is a leading multi store chain looking for qualified budtenders.
Resumes and cover letters that are submitted but not tailored to the job/description will NOT be accepted.
Please include a brief description of yourself, resume, your Cannabis experience, your availability and why you’re interested in joining our team.
– Must be at least 21 years old
– Must have excellent attendance and professionalism
– High Interest in Cannabis
– No cannabis consumption permitted on the job
– 1+ years of face to face service industry experience required — retail, sales, restaurant, bar, winery, brewery, barista, hotel, hospitality, host, hostess, customer service.
– Must be detail oriented and able to handle cash register in a high-volume, fast paced environment
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check (excluding marijuana related charges)
– Must have reliable transportation
– Must be an enthusiastic & outgoing team player with a strong spirit of cooperation
– This position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve prolonged standing, walking, and kneeling
– Ability to tailor each guest interaction to the individual
– Flexible schedule – must have ability to work weekdays/evenings or weekends depending on store’s needs. Must have reliable transportation. Must be on-time to work and work assigned shifts.
Industry Experience Med or Rec
WSLCCB Certifications for medical marijuana
Knowledge of WSLCCB Rules and Regulations
Duties & Responsibilities: (Subject to change over time)
– Provide information and educate customers on our products
– Maintain working knowledge of relevant state and federal laws regarding marijuana in Washington State
– Setup displays
– Operate POS system
– Maintain inventory control & high-volume cash handling
– Positive energy, team spirit, happy soul- our shop is good vibes only!
– Potential for advancement in roles and responsibilities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $14.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Paid time off
- Every other week
- Store Manager
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative