Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
(Lux) Pot Shop is looking to add a Key Team Lead to our amazing new Fremont crew!
Do you have a passion for cannabis, feel inspired to share that enthusiasm with others, and want to work in an exciting new and rapidly expanding industry?
As a Key Team Lead, you are aiding the Store Manager in overseeing day-to-day operations, providing guidance and support to the team while upholding the core principals of the company, and interacting with customers ensuring an exceptional experience.
- Ensures in-store compliance – the business and employees are in compliance with all laws, regulations and company policies.
- Executes the mission, vision, and values of the company.
- Leading through example. Influence and maintain a positive, productive culture in the shop keeping morale high.
- Maintains a calm demeanor and leadership presence during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard.
- Sets a positive example for the team.
- Supports Budtenders and Floor Leads by reinforcing successful performance and coaching as needed, disciplines where necessary.
- Work with Floor Lead in scheduling breaks.
- Issue cash drawers to Budtenders, counting tills, and tracking discrepancies.
- Gives change for tills when necessary throughout the shift at Budtenders request.
- Keeping the sales floor stocked with product.
- Processes customer returns and filing out product return form.
- Communicating necessary information to the correct party in a timely manner.
- Works with floor lead to delegate responsibilities to sales associates (cleaning, stocking, etc.).
- Finding emergency shift coverage when necessary.
- Responsible for opening and closing the shop on time, making sure no sale is conducted before 8 am or after 11:55 pm.
- Provide on-going employee training on customer service techniques, product knowledge, and compliance.
- Maintain safety on the sales floor.
- Verify any customer identification.
- Executes specific store operational duties as assigned by the Store Manager or General Managers.
- Operate within the confines of all I-502 compliance guidelines
- 21+ YEARS OLD ONLY
- Poses knowledge of, experience with, and a passion for cannabis.
- Face to face service industry experience preferred – retail, sales, restaurant/bar, barista, hospitality, or other customer services related field. Management experience a plus.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written abilities.
- Must be able to motivate the team.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills. Familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters, etc.).
- Be a problem solver.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Be able to gracefully adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- 75% of medical benefits covered for full-time employees.
- A foot in the door of the burgeoning Cannabis Industry.
- Education-based training to create a competitive foundation of cannabis knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour PLUS TIPS!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance