Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Founded in 2015, Headset is the only company turning retail-derived data into real-time insights to help businesses easily understand the cannabis industry through data analytics and market intelligence, enabling them to make better-informed decisions, unlocking success and pushing the industry forward.
Headset drives a competitive edge for retailers, vendors/producers, distributors, and companies looking to enter the market. This enables the supply chain to react to consumer demand, delivering the right product, right volume and allowing our customers, to provide top-notch consumer service and always keep up with trends.
The cannabis industry’s velocity is like no other. Headset provides its customers with the tools for better decision-making via our various market intelligence offerings and operational insights. We deliver this in a sleek, intuitive, and easy-to-use solution set.
A few references: Marijuana Business Daily, Bloomberg, Forbes, Geekwire and Green Market Report are just some of the companies that have written about Headset and the impact of our products for our clients and our partners Nielsen and Deloitte.
Headset has approximately 45 employees and is headquartered in a vibrant and creative workspace in the Pioneer Square neighborhood in Seattle, WA.
Your mission as Headset’s Marketing Coordinator:
At Headset, we’re working to revolutionize market and operational intelligence for the cannabis industry and we’re looking for a passionate and creative Marketing Coordinator as a full-time hire.
You’ll be on our small but mighty marketing team and be expected to work cross-functionally to contribute to the wide range of needs across the company. Do you love the idea of fusing data, storytelling and performance marketing all into one role? If so, please read further and apply if you’ve got what it takes to join our small, scrappy team.
Marketing in the cannabis industry means you’re nimble, innovative and tackling projects with a balanced sense of grit and poise. We move fast and demand polish. The right candidate will leverage best-practice marketing in the B2B world, while still being able to effectively position our efforts within an ever-growing industry full of risk and guesswork. The role will focus on driving consistent and impactful tactics into our markets through content, targeted communications and in-market programs. If you obsess over “dialing in the knobs”, creating meaningful content, targeting inbound leads, storytelling through data, we’d love to hear from you. Headset is a fast-paced environment, with lots of exposure and opportunities to learn and grow in Marketing.
What you’ll be doing….
- Execute all outbound communications across Headset’s owned channels
- Draft promotional timelines and creative briefs for campaigns, event promotion and product launches
- Maintain marketing funnel and internal tools, with a focus on lead acquisition, attribution and reporting
- Manage email program, continually improving conversion metrics & audience growth.
- Maintain the content calendar and manage vendor-content development process
- Write, edit, publish Headset blog content, market reports, case studies, sales materials, etc.
- Assist with event planning, coordination and logistics for onsite when needed
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends/insights and optimize assets and messaging towards performance.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams in the creation of campaigns and nurturing programs
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests with the Headset customer base.
- Collaborate with external vendors, partners and agencies to support project execution.
- Manage internal content and asset library.
What skills and experience we envision in the ideal candidate…
- BS degree in marketing or a related field preferred.
- 1 to 3 yrs of digital marketing experience. B2B environment preferred.
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or blog campaigns, towards business growth (acquisition and/or engagement).
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Fast and flexible work style with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive problem-solver with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Detail oriented, responsible, and accountable for projects and timelines.
- Familiarity with HubSpot / Marketo / Pardot strongly preferred.
- Understands current best practices with B2B focused social media strategies and platform capabilities
- Triage and manage inbound lead pipeline through scoring and attribution a plus.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments a plus.
At Headset, we are a group of people, working to fulfill a common mission. How we act – with each other and our customers – embodies the five core values we believe in:
- Ownership – “Find the holes and fix them; Dedication”
- Trust – “Integrity; Radical transparency”
- Empathy – “Deep understanding; Team before self”
- Data – “Data driven to the core; Measurement is critical”
- Growth – “Speed is critical; Keep it simple”
Is this you? Do you share our values? Does this sound like the kind of environment where you’ll feel inspired to do your best and most meaningful work? If the answer is yes, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer a competitive base salary, incentive bonus for outstanding performance, a generous stock option package and great benefits. Headset is an equal opportunity employer.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
Level of education
- MatchBachelor’s Degree
- Computer Software