Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company.
Compliance and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA.
We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to everyone, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, look no further.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment.
If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
You are an Art Director, a Graphic Designer, an Illustrator, and a Production Designer all rolled into one.
You may even have Product Design or User Experience in your repertoire.
You understand what it takes to extend creative across marketing channels and how it works in both the physical Retail and an eCommerce environment.
The person in this position possesses an understanding of the elements and principles of design, particularly in a digital space and is not only responsible for delivering amazing creative but can deliver pixel perfect files across Leafly’s vast ecosystem of customer touchpoints.
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding of the Leafly brand and be an advocate for the brand within the company, the team and projects
- Develop an understanding of the Leafly brand and products we support so that you can accurately represent them in your daily tasks
- Insistence on adhering to creative strategy (including budgets and timelines) based on the project brief, creative criteria, brand attributes and expected production values ideas
- Contributes to building and maintaining a strong team-oriented environment
- An innovative and strategic thinker who exhibits a relentlessly creative thought process
- Deliver assets, files, documents, etc to appropriate cross-functional partners at the right times
- Ensures work adheres to product and channel guidelines while reinventing new ways of working
- Thrive (and keep smiling) in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 6-8 years of professional experience with a design firm or advertising agency
- Expertise in concept-driven creative
- Demonstrate impeccable design, typographic, and compositional skills
- Ability to track deliverables, meet deadlines, and communicate well with team members
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines within challenging time frames
- Ability to learn from critique and apply feedback effectively
- Demonstrates strong layout, typographic, production skills with a strong portfolio and process
- Experience designing for an eCommerce business is preferred
- Expertise in Adobe CS and other digital production tools
- Experience with managing junior designers and design freelance resources
Bonus if you can:
- Can demonstrate abilities in motion graphics and video editing
- Can demonstrate proficiency in hand lettering and illustration
- Can demonstrate proficiency in photography and retouching
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.