Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Our company is seeking experienced full-time Production Assistants to work on small packaging team rolling joints, and packaging other products.
We will provide training to the right person; someone who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn.
- Assist with production duties as needed/assigned
- Assist with nightly clean-up of space
- Making sure all product is accurately labeled
- Knowledgeable of all company products and appropriate packaging requirements
- Knowledgeable of the inventory/supply areas and maintaining them in an organized manner
- Exercise the highest standards of cleanliness with products, supplies, personal work space and general packaging area
- Ensure that products/supplies are not mishandled or wasted
- Assist with quality control, at all times
- Dress with a concern for safety and sanitary issues
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old
- WA State Food Handlers Permit (may take the test and provide a copy of card, at time of hire)
- Experience packaging food products preferred, but not needed
- Familiarity of kitchen equipment/production equipment
- High sanitation, health and safety standards
- Reliable attendance, honest, hardworking, and productive
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Team-player, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Passionate and excited about the cannabis industry!
Must be able to work 10 hours on his/her feet and sitting for long periods of time.
This position is full-time, four (4) ten-hour shifts, Monday thru Thursday (schedule changes made at management’s discretion). Starting pay is DOE.
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday