Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Northwest Cannabis Solutions is a tier 3 manufacturing Cannabis Company is seeking an individual that can perform the duties of our Warehouse Planning Manager.
This role will require but may not be limited to;
o Analyzing and planning production of department(s).
o Analyzing sales data/inventory to plan packaging purchases (300+skus)
o Managing sales inventory to ensure products kept in stock.
o Planning production based on quarterly/yearly sales trends
o Forecasting packaging needs based on sales
- 21+ years or older
- High school graduate
- College graduate
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong candidates are assertive, adaptable and resilient
- Must be a self-starter
- Team player attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have):
- Management or supervisory experience of at least 1 year
- Experience as a Planner or Analyst within the logistics, warehouse or transportation industry of 1 year or more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Ops Manager
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply