Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Lehua Brands is an award-winning specialty manufacturer of high-quality cannabis-infused products and extracts.
We are a quality and compliance driven, multi-state manufacturing and brand development Cannabis company.
We pride ourselves on our premiere production processes, which vary across multiple product offerings.
Our executive team has extensive experience and success in the beverage industry and is positioned to lead our growing team into this new and emerging industry.
Lehua Brands employs extraction technicians whose primary job responsibility is to produce and refine cannabis oil/extract through various extraction techniques and processes.
Extraction technicians are expected to have a firm understanding of the chemical principles that are being applied during processing.
Extraction technicians are also expected to record essential processing information during production and report the information electronically on each batch that is processed.
Making hands on decisions as an Extraction Technician will surround the following principles: Safety, Quality, Delivery and Productivity.
- Perform various production procedures.
- Oil extraction, collection and refining
- Record and report various production measurements onto physical batch records, and transfer measurements into electronic logs and tracking software.
- Record and report any production, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and calibration operations performed in equipment logbooks.
- Report any variation or deviation from expected values for process times, yields, and any other defined product characteristics throughout the production process to management.
- Assist in the disposal of all waste materials.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ideally has at least 1 year of experience in a professional cannabis extraction production environment.
- Must be 21+ and be able to pass a background check.
- Has precursory knowledge in the operation of cannabis extraction equipment.
- Has basic knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the oil processing industry.
- Has experience following instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform critical job functions.
- Is mechanically inclined; able to find and diagnose mechanical issues with industrial equipment.
- Maintains a positive “can do” attitude in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Able to adjust to change quickly.
- Able to contribute positively to conversations about process improvement.
- Demonstrates basic attention to detail.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Has the ability to work with other team members as well as by oneself.
- Ability to read and interpret written and oral instructions.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off