Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
KushMart South is proud to be the sole cannabis supplier for many of our customers.
A dedicated focus on customer experience compliments our consistent and extensive product selection at some of the most competitive prices in the region.
We are excited to add a new member to our driven and passionate team, however due to our unique culture and strong customer relationships, we are seeking a very particular type of candidate.
If your resume represents you as a potentially strong fit to our close-knit team, we will contact you for an interview and behavioral assessment.
Thank you for your interest in KushMart South!
What we offer:
- A fun and engaging experience where you can make an impact
- A supportive and encouraging staff
- Paid lunches and breaks
- Employee discount and product samples
- Company parties/events
- A well-stocked employee snack pantry
- 21+ years of age at application date and valid ID
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills; fluent in English
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to use a point of sale touch-screen system
- Ability to pass a background check
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Integrity and honesty
Strong candidates will have:
- Proven success in a retail or sales driven position
- A magnetic personality
- A passion for cannabis
- The desire to be challenged
- An inherent drive to perform highly, no matter the task
- A teamwork approach
- The proven ability to spontaneously problem-solve
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Credible references
The Sales Lead is responsible for driving revenue, primarily through developing and implementing means to increase customer lifetime value.
This is achieved by increasing spending per customer and customer retention, while minimizing customer acquisition costs.
The Sales Lead is expected not only to provide value through their expertise, but to increase the value of other employees by coaching consumer experience associates on successful sales methods.
In all endeavors to generate more revenue, the Sales Lead must ensure the customer service experience is not damaged.
You will be working closely with management to collaboratively increase revenue and train employees.
- Craft an exceptional customer purchasing experience and coaching consumer experience associates on execution.
- Identify means of increasing average transaction value, consumer acquisition, and consumer retention.
- Exhibit floor leadership.
- Increase customer engagement with the KushMart loyalty program.
- Maintain a friendly yet professional store environment.
- Build long-term relationships with customers.
- Report to management observations of consumer demand patterns/trends.
- Report to management observations on consumer experience opportunities and issues.
- Count and open till.
- Greet customers and check IDs.
- Sign visitors in and out.
- Educate customers on current and upcoming promotions.
- Assist customers through product sale and answer questions.
- Active upselling.
- Use POS system to scan products and complete sale.
- ·Cash handling; making change.
- Checks ID at moment of sale.
- Cash received is counted in a fanned style (with all bills simultaneously visible) and the total received is verbally stated to the customer.
- Change given is counted in a fanned style and the total change is verbally stated to customer.
- If a discount has been applied, the total savings are verbally stated to the customer.
- All bills over $10 are marked by a counterfeit pen.
- All cash handling must be completed prior to giving purchased products to the customer.
- Ensure a disclaimer/warning is provided with every sale.
- Answer the store phone.
- Prepare online orders, notify customers when order is ready.
- Stock product.
- Work as a team with coworkers.
- Prioritize LCB compliance at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 to $16.00 /hour
- Retail or Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Government-issued photo ID (Required)
- fluent English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- 10 hour shift
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply